People are always making lists of all the things that they want to experience, but we rarely take the time to look back and reminisce on what we have already accomplished. So, today, I am going to do things a little different around here and share with you a few things that I have checked off of my own bucket list.
1. I went on a road trip from Georgia to Minnesota with my sister and nephew.
2. I got a matching tattoo with my sister.
3. I adopted a second dog from the Humane Society.
4. I got engaged and married to my best friend.
5. I got to visit the Mona Lisa while visiting the Louvre in Paris.
6. I got to go swimming with sting rays and sharks in the Caribbean Sea in Belize.
7. Visited the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island.
8. Went zip-lining through the jungle in Isle of Rotan.
9. Visited the Eiffel Tower.
10. I got up close with an elephant last year for my birthday; I even got to feed her.
11. I took a cooking class in Italy.
12. I swam with dolphins in Florida at Dolphin Cove.
13. I had a Belgian waffle in Belgium.
14. I participated in study abroad; I spent a month traveling throughout Europe.
15. Adopted a dog on my own, she is my favorite.
What have you already accomplished on your bucket list? Also, don’t forget to link up your own reverse bucket list.